- Today the Northern Hemisphere enters Winter Solstice. At this time, Earth is furthest away from the Sun. Winter Solstice is the shortest day, and longest night. It is appropriate, beneficial and wise to pause and give serious consideration to what, exactly, is happening during this time? What, internally, is happening?
- Carl Gustav Jung said that “Enlightenment is not imagining figures of light, but making the darkness conscious.”
- The more light you embody, the bigger the shadow you will cast.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe said it this way: “Where there is much light, the shadow is deep.”
- The boogie-man is an impotent pile of denial :-)) The stuff you think would be too hard to face, actually holds the keys to your greatest wisdom and power.