(The participants featured in this video are from
The Haven courses and workshops.)
We are pleased to announce the 2nd Canadian Gathering Retreat
for HIGHLY SENSITIVE PEOPLE
(the 19th HSP Gathering Retreat™ since 2001)
The Highly Sensitive Person: How to Thrive
• Deeply moved by the arts and music?
• Needing more sleep or solitude time than most of your friends?
• Having a rich and complex inner life, and a unique spiritual life?
• Possessing keen intuition and deep insight?
• Easily over-stimulated by your environment?
• Unusually compassionate, empathetic, altruistic?
• Finding joy in simple things – nature, a view, flowers, rain, a poem?
• Value the trait of high sensitivity and its contribution to the world.
• Address the needs of the highly sensitive person.
• Develop a network of supportive communities for HSPs.
• Advocate for HSPs to ensure their right to emotional, psychological, social and economic well being.
• Foster the exchange of wisdom based on personal experiences.
• Pioneer the “HSP movement” locally, nationally and internationally.
REGISTRATION & INFORMATION
with like minded HSPs has been extended until May 29th.