I love messages of renewal. Easter gives that message. So does Spring itself. New life all around. Everywhere you look — new life.
Today is my 15th day on The Master Cleanse. The cleansing process has deepened — physically, emotionally and spiritually. I continue to feel strong and clear. There are minor social inconveniences, of course, but it won’t be much longer (maybe 6 more days?). And the benefits are well worth it.
If you are seeking renewal, rebirth or resurrection in any area in your life, you can have it. Here’s a simple technique that came to me:
- Choose a desired and specific outcome ;
- Make it one brief sentence (not easy, but important);
- Write that brief sentence at the top of a fresh page (with today’s date) in a pocket-notebook that you carry with you throughout the day;
- Ideas will come to you about your Simple, Special Sentence. Write every idea down, no matter how “little” or “silly” it seems. These ideas are clue-giving guidance from your Wisest Self.
- Do this for 21-days, with each day getting its own fresh dated page.
- Be attentive when Inspiration comes. She speaks quietly, but what she has to say will make your life juicier. Don’t be careless with her counsel.
- At the end of 21 days, you will have collected profound and stunning insights about your desired outcome… how to bring it to life.
But even more importantly, your sustained focus will have changed you into a better match with what you want.
I wish you the sweet, fragrant joy of cherry blossoms.
P.S. BIG CONGRATS to my Mom who stayed food-free with me through yesterday!