Michele Spector of Art is My Religion kindly passed along this award to me. Her blog showcases her poetic talent. I thank her for nominating me.
Rules to accepting this award:
- List 5 things that make you happy.
- Try to do at least one of them each day.
- List 5 bloggers who brighten your day.
- Let them know you have the award, and have passed it to them.
- Link back to the person who gave you this award.
Five things that make me happy:
- CREATING – Whether writing a blog post or ebook, preparing a meal, or planning a trip, it all feels like a highly creative act to me. Life is artistry. Monotony is death’s realm.
- CONNECTING – Joining forces with people, ideas, possibilities, evolution. It is the touching and blending of relationships that justify breath.
- LEARNING – This keeps the waters of my mind and heart stirring. Still waters are pond scum. Moving waters support an entire eco-system. Hey, my mind and my heart are eco-systems! I like that. See how exciting connecting idea-dots can be? And speaking of moving…
- MOVING – It feels good to move vigorously enough that I feel my heart-muscle throb. My rhythmic contractions speak to me, percussively, and remind me of my vitality. Pump-pump. Pump-pump.
- NATURE-ING – Being immersed in Mama Gaia. Her sun-soaked greens. Her sapphire blues, both wet and aerial. Her furry four-leggeds and slick swimmers. Her tart citrus and juicy berries and melons. Her winged-ones that sing and buzzz. I love being in Her and of Her. Black soil and roots. White stars and lights. Flirting breeze and gusts. Nature re-creates me. Creates me again and again. See #1.
Five bloggers who brighten my day:
- Valerie Young is an expert on “Outside the Job Box Careers,” and is founder and Dreamer in Residence at ChangingCourse.com, a company designed to provide resources, tools, perspective, and inspiration to help discover and follow your dreams of a more fulfilling life, working at what you love. I was so fortuned last year to win free acceptance into her “Profiting From Your Passions” Coach Certification Program. And if that wasn’t enough, she has also recently sponsored my free admission to Yanik Silver’s Underground 6 Seminar next month in Washington, DC. (Jessica Jackley, co-founder of Kiva.org, and Gary Vaynerchuk, author of “Crush It!“, are keynoting. I’m so excited! Can you tell from all the links?). Needless to say, Valerie has been an incredibly generous business mentor to me. I hold Valerie singularly responsible for my ventures into entrepreneurship, and I am in awe of how much she has invested in me.
- Amethyst Wyldfyre (Prepare yourself for one of the fiercest bios you will ever read). “Known as The Torch of Transformation, Amethyst Wyldfyre is a multi-dimensional Visionary Healer, Artist, Author, & Performer. Her mission and purpose is to serve as a catalyst for personal, professional and planetary change, healing, evolution and growth. A Healer of Healers, Mentors and Messengers, she is an Energetic Initiator & Catalyst creating sacred space and assisting highly visible and influential Visionary Entrepreneurs, Performers, Coaches, Artists and Healing Practitioners to permanently dissolve hidden energetic blocks, patterns and barriers that are preventing them from living out their fullest potential and highest path of destiny. Once these blocks are released, she further facilitates the process of clarifying and crystallizing essential soul purpose vision and energizing the personal frequency line to assist her clients in stepping forth into their greatest level of service to the global family as it moves through its evolutionary process. An initiated Inka Tradition Shamaness, Crystal Singing Bowl & Voice Sound Therapist, Psychic Midwife & Spiritual Counselor, she provides energetic healing services both distant and local, performs healing angelic readings & channelings and teaches a wide array of classes and workshops live and virtually.” Amethyst is so clear and candid about who she is, it has actually stimulated and deepened my own multi-dimensionality.
- Santari Green – “I have a keen interest in changing our views about what physicality is, of considering why we are here, and of understanding the energetics that underlie our physical health and well-being. I take nothing for granted because I want to challenge what is – in order to facilitate what can be. Every day is an ongoing creational experience and, as I see it, each of us can decide what that looks like and determine how we can collectively change our understandings of what is real and true. As a writer, singer, thinker, conversationalist, energy worker, inspirationalist, and Life Coach, I reach out to people all over the world. I lead teleclasses and workshops on energy management, voice & presence, creative writing and magical reality creation … but above all of this I endeavour to help people to become the source of their own body of work. There is no greater satisfaction than assisting others to live their fullest. Through this blogsite, I’d like to share my passion for moving the boundaries of consciousness to reveal levels of ourselves that we have never known before. I’ll write about things that stir us deeply, knowing that by focusing on what truly inspires us then the more beautiful and magical our life becomes. Here’s to sourcing our physical health and well-being, for the power to do that rests in us!” Santari breathes fire, and kindles lives. He is the most dynamic, wise, loving dragon to grace this planet.
- Soleira Green – “I’m super passionate about transforming this world and everything on it. In 1996 I became an energetic sensitive, opening a door to the world of energy … and I have never looked back. LIFE thrives in this world. It’s magical, sparkling and wondrous in so many ways. I’ve spent the last 14 years, along with many fantastic people all around the world, evolving sensitivity into a gracious, transformative power that let’s us walk as magical, alivening beings uplifting Life for everyone. We’ve created a unique body of work that’s completely based on vibrant energetics, alivening presence, transformative being, magical creation and miraculous possibilities. I’d love to share this world and this work with you. In fact, I’d love nothing more than to have every single person in the world begin to understand how marvellous Life can be when lived from this ecstatic, exhilarating, exuberant place.” Soleira is dedicated to the largest, most inclusive and audacious vision of life I have ever witnessed. Her soul is boundless, and if you spend enough time with her, you will become so also.
- Grace Kerina – “Sharing with other highly sensitive people (HSPs), to intrigue and empower us both, and to connect with each other, is a natural outcome of being highly sensitive and increasingly pleased about it. I score 100% on Elaine Aron’s self-test for high sensitivity, and intend to make the most of it. The more I value the HSP traits I have the more interested I become in wanting others to value their HSP traits and, further, in wanting the world in general to value them, too.” Grace embodies and transcends her name. She is full of power, play and agile perspectives. Her words always shift and lift me. She is a writer’s writer.
Tags: "profiting from your passions", amethyst wyldfyre, changing course, circle of friends award, crush it!, gary vaynerchuk, grace kerina, jessica jackley, Kiva, michele spector, santari green, soleira green, underground 6, valerie young, yanik silver